Selasa, 22 September 2015

Long Story Of My Past







It’s been a long time since my latest post huh? Well, i just can’t decide what is more important between blogging and dating, though it’s mean none that want to have a date with me. Repeat, none. It’s my newest post since two years so I just don’t wanna get ‘bullied’ by you just in a second, at least give me two minutes, nah, three. Let me think about it… hmm… wait for it…. wait for it…. Damn it! I just can’t get another topic that save me from being a dumb! OK guys, you won. Today’s post is about me, the ‘old’ me…

                Three years ago, I’ve decided to continue my study to university, the things that I love for being a college student are they always seems happy, have a date, no strict schedule, large amount of cash and you can be the idol on your campus as long as you’re handsome, smart and rich. Fortunately, I’m not that rich, it’s only my parents, at least my face isn’t that bad, you may compare me with Zayn Malik (No, I’m not serious, forgive me Directioners). Let’s skip the junk introduction about my face, I still have another chance for being an Idol with my brain, can’t believe it? So do I. When I was on my junior high school, I’m the only student who can finish thirty number of Math exams in twenty minutes! Amazing, right? The score? Who care about the score! Some says, the fastest one is the best! Though I must do remedial. It doesn’t matter! From this point I can learn that the fastest one is not the best, but the slowest one is the best. From that day, I always comes late during the exams.


                Umm… it’s like we’ve gone too far about my thinking method, let’s back to the business. After graduated from my senior high school, I choose my destiny to become a college student. The point is, what major that should I take? My seniors said  to determine what kind of major that you’d like to choose is depends on your skill and interest. So, since my interest is football, video games and sleep, I choose to be a doctor. Does that have relation? Of course not. Since those have no relation, I still decided to become a doctor. It’s nice to be the person who always needed by people, isn’t it? I was lie, again. The only reason why do I want to become a doctor because I can meet another beautiful doctor, or maybe nurse, or it could be the security, just like someone that I always watch in the Brazzers, well you know.. Fake hospital, and… OK, let’s skip. But I think it would be impossible for me to be a doctor, I just can’t do something while looking at the human organs, it’s just loathing. And my point for become a college student is to be an idol, how do I will able to be an idol when my friends frightening me with those things? That’s really not cool, and could be a big trouble for someone as handsome as me.
               
Honestly, I have no idea why do I pick this picture. Depends on my  life cycle, there are so many events that brings me to choose whether i have to go to the left side or go right. SInce I always doing wrong, well not always, but mostly. I choose the left one.
                On the other day when I watching “Despicable Me”, it’s envy me how Gru able to make such an amazing weapon like freezing gun, rocket launcher and laser cannon. I just think to be more “violent”. Somehow, it’s your duty to save our earth, and that’s  the perspective I’d like to show. If I able to make such weapons like Gru, I’ll definitely “punish” those who made our earth suffering like this (Including me, but since I’m the punisher, I… excluded). 

               I want to be an inventor, the thing is, what kind of major that fit my dream? After a long journey from my bedroom to the toilet, due to my diarrhea, something just pass through my mind, an engineering, yeah of course. With my half-dead brain, appropriate lecture and good equipments, I could be the youngest inventor in the world! Hahahaha! What kind of invention that will I create? Umm…… (Two days later, since I started this post)…. Ah I know! I don’t wanna be an inventor, just to think about it could make me hard to sleep, hungry and single. Well, single is not included. I give up, I just can’t be a good inventor, all that I can do during my experiments is just broke everything. Seems like I have to leap to another dream… And the best one is.. A Professional Gamer… (to be continued)



1 komentar: